Re: open_cursor count keeps growing

From: Moe <mwahidi_at_emanagelaw.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2005 12:40:50 -0700

I never get the ORA-1000 error telling me that my session reached the limit. All i got is a warning in dbconsole (category database limit) and that my open_cursor threshold is 1200 and im at 4000. Oracle support told me you can disable this warning. I had like 4000 open cursors an hour ago and now its at 5200, this means that my application is using the 4000 and had to open more or it's not releasing the cursors, otherwise it would have reused the released cursors as oracle say. Received on Thu Sep 15 2005 - 21:40:50 CEST

Original text of this message