Software Engineers required for USA

From: mandar <kraftware_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2005 03:53:10 -0700

[Quoted] Dear Sir,

Kraftware Inc.

Software Engineers required for USA

We are a leading software consulting company based in Nebraska (Omaha) Growing in business for the past 9 yrs.
We are currently Experiencing Growth and we are Hiring Software Engineers for various skills in IT.
Candidates with H1B Visa & Minimum 2 to 10 years IT Experience can apply immediately.
We also conduct Technical Interviews from our Mumbai Office with our U.S Clients.
Feel free to call us to discuss further or email us with updated profile on
022-25394533
09324232505
mandar_at_kraftware.com
Hiring in following skills:
Oracle, SQL, and Sybase Dba's, C++, Unix, Java Developers, Java Architects, Data modelers / Data Architects. SAP all Module, Oracle Financials.
Candidates would need to come to mumbai for their technical round of Interview. Accommodation will be managed by us. Fresh H1B would be sponsored according to the Hot - Skills in U.S Market.
Please forward an updated word copy of your resume with a scanned copy of your passport with two references in IT field You can forward this E-mail to your friends and colleagues who would be interested? Received on Mon Aug 29 2005 - 12:53:10 CEST

Original text of this message