Re: dbDeveloper

From: bagieta <user_at_unknown.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:41:09 +0200

Ok I finish this topic and apologise for my spamming. I will never send any announcements on this group. Even if name of this group concerns tool I have presented here. And you Paul are the only one who has some inteligent arguments. I don't agree with them of course but I appreciate your clever argumentation. What I cannot say about others. Here is the example

> Get lost you fucking arrogant idiot!
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

[Quoted] Sentences like that make me think this group is not for intelligent people and what is tragic, it is not the first post where Sybrand or DA Morgan show they are real yokels.

And you Paul please write me thing I have asked in my previous post. It can be on the mail (Morgan has written it here so that I will get a tons of spam on my account, and he too: damorgan_at_washington.edu) if you don't want to continue this topic or write it here if you want everyone would know what this application lacks of.

Thank you all for stupid conversation and wish you good time. Kind regards
Bagieta Received on Fri Aug 26 2005 - 21:41:09 CEST

Original text of this message