Oracle Text Indexes

From: Paulos <Nospam_at_none.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:15:00 +0200

Hi

[Quoted] I have to do some work using Oracle Text (or whatever it is called this week).

Looking at the Oracle doc, in one place it suggests that you can run queries using Context syntax against a Catalogue index but it doesn't give any examples that I can get working on my setup; in other parts of the doc it seems to say that you cannot run Contaext style queries against a Catalogue Index.

Any experts out there know which is right? Has anybody got any sample code I could play with.

Thanks

Paulos Received on Wed Jul 06 2005 - 15:15:00 CEST

Original text of this message