Re: Code in the database or middle tier (the CLR controversy)

From: Paul <paulsnewsgroups_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:05:23 +0100

[Quoted] "--CELKO--" <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

>What they should have done is implement the SQL/PSM and Standard
>trigger syntax as a replacement for T-SQL.

PSM? Pacific Sintered Metals (PSM)?
SQL stored procedures/ PSM for Daffodil DB? Persistent Security Model?

[Quoted] I did Google and got lots of stuff, but what do *_you_* mean by PSM (or is it a female complaint 8-) )

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.2.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, As a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.