Re: How to get data from intranet and save it to ORACLE database ??

From: Robert Bralic <robo_bralic_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:52:37 +0200

"Noel" <tbal_at_go2.pll-l> wrote in message news:d5fer5$4dh$1_at_inews.gazeta.pl...
> Użytkownik Robert Bralic napisał:
> > Dear,
> >
> > I have one question.I have problem to solve that include
> > reading data from intranet to the FORMS 6i, and save it to
> > ORACLE database.The problem is that I don't know how
> > to read data from intranet.If anybody knows please send
> > me ansver.
>
> Are you going to save whole intranet into Oracle through the com port ?!?
>
> --
> Noel

No I have a terminal for working time evidence, and he is a sender of data over intranet,
and I want to save these data to ORACLE.The intranet data is transformed into a data
that comes thru COM port to PC wich runs ORACLE Forms 6i. Received on Fri May 06 2005 - 12:52:37 CEST

Original text of this message