How to get data from intranet and save it to ORACLE database ??

From: Robert Bralic <robo_bralic_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:47:12 +0200

Dear,

[Quoted] [Quoted]      I have one question.I have problem to solve that include reading data from intranet to the FORMS 6i, and save it to ORACLE database.The problem is that I don't know how to read data from intranet.If anybody knows please send me ansver.

                                             Thanks in advance, Robert !
                                              robo_bralic_at_yahoo.co.uk