Book for 1Z0-141 - Oracle9i: Forms Developer: Build Internet Applications

From: Andreas Sheriff <spamcontrol_at_iion.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:10:54 -0800

Hi,

I'd like to take the Oracle9i Forms Developer: Build Internet Applications (1Z0-141), but I don't know which book to read. I've searched high and low, low and high, but there is *NO* specific book to buy for this exam.
Can someone recommend a book that I can buy to learn from?

--
Andreas
Oracle Certified DBA and PL/SQL Developer

"If you don't eat your meat, you cannot have any pudding.
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?!"
--- WARNING: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL Reply to me only on this newsgroup