Re: web preview in report builder 10g does not work

From: Stefan Roehle <roehle_at_uni-mainz.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:22:10 +0100

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1110844268.134693_at_yasure...
> Stefan Roehle wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> today I have tried to get some experience with the current form builder
>> that came with developer 10g.
>> Creating a form was no problem, the paper preview also worked fine.
>> But when I try the web preview nothing happens (oc4j is running). It
>> seems as if the computer is busy for say 10 seconds but I do not get an
>> error message.
>> Hope somebody can give me a hint what the problem may be (if mor
>> information is needed just ask...)
>>
>> Stefan
>
> What browser?
> Did you install JInitiator?
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)

Yes, Jinitiator is installed and the browser is Firefox (Report Builder does not start any browser anyway...).
I have used Form Builder without any problems yet - here the web 'preview' works (pressing the green traffic light icon starts the form in the browser).

Stefan Received on Tue Mar 15 2005 - 08:22:10 CET

Original text of this message