web preview in report builder 10g does not work

From: Stefan Roehle <roehle_at_uni-mainz.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:28:49 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] today I have tried to get some experience with the current form builder that came with developer 10g.
[Quoted] [Quoted] Creating a form was no problem, the paper preview also worked fine. But when I try the web preview nothing happens (oc4j is running). It seems as if the computer is busy for say 10 seconds but I do not get an error message.
Hope somebody can give me a hint what the problem may be (if mor information is needed just ask...)

Stefan Received on Mon Mar 14 2005 - 16:28:49 CET

Original text of this message