Simple forms question

From: Arthur <tallysdad_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:38:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all.
[Quoted] [Quoted] I am a beginner with Oracle forms Builder 6. I am developing a simple tab form where each tab will be a parameter form to call a range of reports (report builder) The canvas will have several different tab sheets which will be triggered by a
popmenu.

So the popmenu will have
Progression Report
Induction reports
Graduation Reports
etc

eg
The Progression Report will call a tab display showing Transcript / MAB Report / PAB Report

So I need to know the commands to make each tab sheet invisible and the chosen one visible.

The main aim of the form is to allow the reports to be executed in the background so that
users can fire off many reports quickly so they can go back to belly-aching about their jobs :)

What command will do this? (and I don't mean, "Ladies. You can resume bellay-aching about your jobs")

thanks for your advice.

Arthur Received on Sat Feb 19 2005 - 01:38:48 CET

Original text of this message