Re: Simple forms question

From: MrB <andy_benn_at_hotmail.nospam.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2005 21:01:23 GMT

"Arthur" <tallysdad_at_btopenworld.com> wrote in news:cv61qo$hr1$1_at_sparta.btinternet.com:

> Hi all.
> I am a beginner with Oracle forms Builder 6.
> I am developing a simple tab form where each tab will be
> a parameter form to call a range of reports (report builder)
> The canvas will have several different tab sheets which will be
> triggered by a
> popmenu.
>
> So the popmenu will have
> Progression Report
> Induction reports
> Graduation Reports
> etc
>
> eg
> The Progression Report will call a tab display showing
> Transcript / MAB Report / PAB Report
>
> So I need to know the commands to make each tab sheet invisible and
> the chosen one visible.
>
> The main aim of the form is to allow the reports to be executed in the
> background so that
> users can fire off many reports quickly so they can go back to
> belly-aching about their jobs :)
>
> What command will do this? (and I don't mean, "Ladies. You can
> resume bellay-aching about your jobs")
>
> thanks for your advice.
>
> Arthur

To show or hide a tab page you need to use the Forms built-in procedure SET_TAB_PAGE_PROPERTY and set the tab page property VISIBLE. To enable or disable a tab page use the same built-in procedure to set the tab page property ENABLED. (A disabled tab page is displayed at runtime with its tab label greyed out.) Received on Thu Feb 24 2005 - 22:01:23 CET

Original text of this message