Re: Font Problem

From: mustoopk <mustoopk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:49:10 -0500

[Quoted] Sir, when u print anything without using this draft font it will print in a graphical style which will take time. If u click the font list u will see many fonts but when u select this font n try to print something in character mode it will print the details in a very high speed which will be due to dot matrix print out. But in graphical manner it will take a time to print a single line
on a dot matrix printer, but on a deskjet or laser printer it will be fine. As I my clients are already using my designed software which run in dos mode the software i use is clipper which runs in dos environment and there single day invoices are around 400-450 if u print such huge amount of invoices on daily basis with other many related reports then it will be very expensive to use a laser or deskjet printers so they use dot matrix for high speed printing.

Thanks n I really appreciate the time u r giving. Received on Wed Feb 09 2005 - 18:49:10 CET

Original text of this message