Re: Workspace Manager question

From: NowhereMan <nowhere_at_man.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:46:38 -0500

> You need to be in SQL*Plus as all of my demos assume that
> as the tool in use. At the UW we don't let students use
> any GUI tools so that they will be as proficient on a
> *NIX machine as on Windoze.

Same result:

SQL> @c:\temp\ex.sql
dbms_wm.GetSessionInfo(current_workspace,current_context,current_context_typ e);

        *
ERROR at line 6:

ORA-06550: line 6, column 9:
PLS-00302: component 'GETSESSIONINFO' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 6, column 1:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

SQL> Received on Fri Feb 04 2005 - 06:46:38 CST