Re: tnsping through vpn

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:09:28 +0100

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:08:27 +0800, "starhub" <barrylh_at_singnet.com.sg> wrote:

>Hi:
>
>I cannot make tnsping through VPN connection. VPN is setup and I can access
>the files but the oracle data service is not accessible. Any tricks need
>here or ideas.
>

>Regards

If you don't plan to include exact error mesages, you'd better stop repeating this post, or expect no responses. There are no tricks or ideas, the only idea is to stop hacking and just use the Oracle docs to get it working. Nothing more and nothing less is needed, that's all there is to it.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA