Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:08:07 -0800

Mark A wrote:

> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message
>

>>I don't and never have. But why is agreeing to simple courtesy so
>>difficult for you?
>>--
>>Daniel A. Morgan

> I don't understand the so called "courtesy" you are talking about. Your post
> had some grammatical errors and did not make any sense to me.
>
> If I have done something you don't like, please be specific.

[Quoted] My apology for each and every typographical and grammatical error made here, there, or everywhere. This is bloody meaningless and I can't believe you are prolonging it so I am kill filing the thread.

I have simply asked you to be courteous. To not post unsolicited comments about DB2 in an Oracle usenet group except in response to an existing thread that refers to DB2.

If you can not understand this due to some English to English translation problem then please just let it drop.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington