Oracle 9 forms will not execute on my pc

From: Znake <znake_at_lazy.dk>
Date: 9 Jan 2005 12:28:37 -0800

[Quoted] I can use oracle forms for development on my pc (running oracle 9.2.0.1 )

However when try to execute the form I get an error message

Apache needs the file oracle oracle\ora92\sglplus\solplus.conf

I have tried to look into the oracle documentation (database install for windows) but unfortunately there is nothing about the oracle tools setup in windows.

Do anyone know where this information can be seen? (what is needed (what program/processes there is needed) for oracle forms to be executed in windows XP)

Anders Received on Sun Jan 09 2005 - 21:28:37 CET

Original text of this message