Re: Oracle Database Installation Information

From: Archit <archit.shivaprakash_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2005 11:08:23 -0800

Thank you all very much,
--Sounds like you have been tasked with the reinvention of the wheel.
This is very possible. Our company does not have a whole lot of experience working with Oracle. I will definitely look over the docs for the Intelligent agent.
I will be developing this software on the Windows platform. From the feedback I got to my question, I envision my software layered over the native Oracle intelligent agent and querying the data dictionary maintained by the system.
Once again, thank you all very much. I just wanted to be pointed in the right direction, so that I could start exploring my options. Best,
-Archit