JDeveloper/J2EE and SQL Server ?

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2005 01:21:47 -0800

Hi All,

We are considering to use JDeveloper/J2EE as our development tool and platform.
Our supported backends are SQL Server and Oracle.

Some questions just come to mind :

JDeveloper seems to be highly integrated into IAS and Oracle, what if our target backends is SQL Server ?

Further, J2EE and SQL Server, will it be a good combination ?

Thank you for any comments and thoughts, Krist Received on Tue Jan 04 2005 - 03:21:47 CST