Re : fed up with OTN site: JDeveloper won't download

From: Neil Zanella <nzanella_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2004 13:52:49 -0800

Hello,

[Quoted] Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, when I download the file jdev9052.zip [Quoted] from Windows XP using Internet Explorer the download works, but from Linux [Quoted] no matter which browser I use (for instance mozilla or firefox), I will get [Quoted] a blank HTML page when I click on the zip file and nothing will happen. [Quoted] Obviously the OTN site must be using some Microsoft specific technology [Quoted] to initiate the download (which doesn't make sense since the zip file is meant to be downloaded for Linux as well).

Anyone know why the download is working under Windows and not under Linux. [Quoted] (is OTN using some .NET technology not available under Linux or something [Quoted] similar, anyone have a clue here? I'm curious cause there are a number of [Quoted] other sites I've found which seem to experience similar platform-dependent [Quoted] symptoms and I'd really like to know what is causing them).

Thanks a lot!!!

Neil Received on Fri Dec 24 2004 - 22:52:49 CET

Original text of this message