Re: How do I get the JDBC SQL Statement that threw an error?

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:49:32 +0100

On 14 Dec 2004 03:07:07 -0800, uwe.embshoff_at_web.de (greenFrog) wrote:

>My question is: Does anybody know in which view I can find these
>statements that were not correct?

There isn't. If your statement doesn't parse in doesn't end up in the shared pool, so it isn't listed in any view. As posted yesterday, you can set up
alter session set event = '<errornumber> errorstack context forever, level 3' to generate a trace file on the server. Of course you could also debug your statements using sql*plus.

Please refrain from crossposting in the future.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA