Read config file information via the browser

From: Bram <Brampkeremthis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:53:15 +0100

Hello,

Using Oracle 9i

       Oracle Application Server 9i rel. 2
       Oracle Forms 6i Patch 14

We have several URL's to start our webforms application in different languages. A typical URL looks like this:

     http://appserver/servlet/f60servlet?config=spanish

Does anyone know if it's possible to read all the config file settings using the internet browser? (I use Mozilla Firefox by the way) We would like to check certain NLS settings that have been set for this spanish configuration but we don't have access to the actual config files on the server (which is a good thing of course). Thanks,

Bram Received on Fri Dec 10 2004 - 11:53:15 CET

Original text of this message