Help with Designer 9i

From: Yves Boivin <yboivin_at_yves-boivin.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:18:15 -0500

Hi,

[Quoted] I've installed both Oracle Database 9i and Designer 9i and have the following problem: When I try to create entities in the Entity-Relationship Diagrammer, I am unable to do so. Designer won't do anything when I press OK after naming the entity. However, when I use the Repository Object Navigator, I'm able to create an entity and give it attributes...

Everything about roles, system privileges and object privileges is OK according to documentation and I use the owner of the repository when trying to design...

Any help welcomed...

Thanks !

Yves

yboivin_at_yves-boivin.com Received on Wed Dec 08 2004 - 15:18:15 CET

Original text of this message