Re: "then was unexpected at this time" when exporting in 10g Portal

From: <jdanderson2004_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2004 06:37:33 -0800

I found the following in my export log file:

Connected to: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.1.0.2.0 - Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options Export done in WE8MSWIN1252 character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character set

Note: grants on tables/views/sequences/roles will not be exported
Note: indexes on tables will not be exported
Note: constraints on tables will not be exported

About to export specified tables via Conventional Path ... EXP-00011: SYS.WWUTL_EXPORT_IMPORT$ does not exist EXP-00011: SYS.WWUTL_EXPORT_IMPORT_DETAIL$ does not exist Export terminated successfully with warnings.

Looks like my problems are caused by these 2 tables not being in the database.

I didn't get any errors when installing, and can't seem to find any information as to why these tables wouldn't exist. Anyone else run into this?

Regards,
John Received on Wed Dec 08 2004 - 15:37:33 CET

Original text of this message