Re: Quick and dirty query tool

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 10:52:16 -0800

WQ wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Thanks for your comments.
> As far as Oracle Discover or Business Object are concerned, they are not
> quick and dirty, and definitely not cheap.

Assuming you have legally licensed Oracle please define "cheap". How much do you think Discover costs compared to your Oracle license?

I understand quick ... but dirty? Why would anyone want that? If the reports are worth running they are worth the investment to do it correctly.

University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)