Re: Quick and dirty query tool

From: WQ <noreply_at_no-reply-mail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:37:54 GMT

Okay, I am sure you well understand the expression "Quick and dirty". Since you are asking me to clearly define the dollars, so I will lay it out for you. Discover license cost more than $10,000 for an enterprise license. So is Cognos and all the big wigs. Yes, we have all legal licenses for Oracle, so please don't call the SPA. I guess you are one of those who buys a saw for cutting paper, where a scissor will do just fine.

There are so many nifty tools out there, and beat big boys not only in pricing, but functionality as well.
Try ALL Round Automation's PL/SQL Developer, provides a much better value over all, when compared to, say Toad.

Like you, in the real world, we don't live on grants, you know.