Re: Oracle Forms to Jdeveloper

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:32:48 -0800

ISV Admin wrote:

> Dear DA -

> Reasonable people may disagree, but I believe my message is not spam,
> and the website at http://www.csorkldev.com
> is 100% relevant to the discussion of Oracle Tools and future options
> for people reliant on Oracle Tools. It is also relevant to the
> questioner asking if they should move to JDeveloper, as Oracle would like
> to force us all to do.

Your opinion that your promotion of your product is irrelevant.

The group has a long standing rule against promotions. The phrase Oracle Tools refers to tools from Oracle. It is not an excuse for you to flog your product.

If you don't like our feelings and wish to disrepsect them that is your business. Though I'd be interested in which school of marketing and public relations teaches disrespect for potential customers as they way to success.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington