Re: Oracle Forms to Jdeveloper

From: ISV Admin <admin_at_csorkldev.com>
Date: 23 Nov 2004 09:20:26 -0800

Dear DA -
  Reasonable people may disagree, but I believe my message is not spam,   and the website at http://www.csorkldev.com   is 100% relevant to the discussion of Oracle Tools and future options   for people reliant on Oracle Tools. It is also relevant to the   questioner asking if they should move to JDeveloper, as Oracle would like   to force us all to do.

  http://www.csorkldev.com is also not commercial, and there is   absolutely no financial benefit to me if you visit the site or not.

  I'm sorry you were offended, but I respectfully disagree.