Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ uresbez

From: Sean <seanm555_at_nospam.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:40:42 -0700

This thread is funny. Just look at the subject line. Who's stupid? Overbearing foreigners who think they know more than Americans about their own business. Now that's displaced arrogance that nobody here in America cares for. Here's a news flash -- whether we vote Kerry or vote Bush, it's our vote to make. This is our democracy. If anybody thinks that Americans take that lightly, look at the voter turnout this election. It's the most voters we've seen out since Vietnam. George W. won both the popular and electoral vote in historical fashion, winning by a greater margin than Clinton or anybody else in at least 50 years. It's a statement that Americans don't buy into the hype that the media peddles to the world, and it's a sign of strength and intelligence. We will not be swayed by the public forum of opinion when we go to vote. Just like we'd expect our foreigner friends in other democratic republics to vote the way they wish.

Any foreigner who thinks voting John Kerry into office would have cleared up the situation in Iraq and brought sunny times to the world is sadly misguided. And stupid. Turn off your teletubbies and quit hoping the peace fairy is going to come along and sprinkle magical dust to make everything better. Received on Wed Nov 10 2004 - 06:40:42 CET

Original text of this message