Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ uresbez

From: Don Verhagen <news_at_southeast-florida.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:36:45 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] So far in this post I have read; Americans are stupid, the world hates us, [Quoted] [Quoted] we voted for what some would call a moron, we want nothing but oil and we are divided amongst our opinions.

It stills leaves the one small fact, I don't care if you're left, right, white, black, orange, etc.

[Quoted] The United States Of America is still the absolute best country in the world in which to live free.

God Bless America and *all* of her citzens.

And that is the NO SPIN ZONE for any side.

<Victim_of_American_Stupidity_at_bipfely.org.my> wrote in message news:3124238673877248600_at_NEWS.GRADWELL.NET...

[snipped victim comments] Received on Wed Nov 10 2004 - 02:36:45 CET

Original text of this message