Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager Console

From: J Williams <johnwilliams_esq_at_NOThotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:45:22 -0000

Hi Nisar,

jre.exe is running. IE6 Tools - Internet Options - Security - Local intranet - Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins is set to Enable (Setting it to Prompt makes a prompt appear when the launch button is clicked).

I've successfully tested my Java Virtual Machine at http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.jsp and the test Java applets at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/relnotes/demos.html run successfully.