Oracle Enterprise Manager Console

From: J Williams <johnwilliams_esq_at_NOThotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 01:06:41 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to run the Oracle Enterprise Manager Console on my Windows XP m/c by entering URL http://<oms-servername>:3339 into my browser (Internet Explorer 6). The OracleHTTPServer and OracleManagementServer services are running and I've already created an OMS repository.

When I enter the URL, the Welcome to Oracle Enterprise Manager page appears, with options to Launch the Oracle Enterprise Manager Console or Access Oracle Enterprise Manager Reports. However when I click on the Launch Console button, a small browser window appears saying:

"Run Oracle Enterprise Manage Console

The Console applet has been launched from this browser window. Closing this window will cause the applet to stop."

But that's it, nothing else happens. Could anyone explain why nothing happens and how to fix?

TIA Received on Thu Nov 04 2004 - 02:06:41 CET

Original text of this message