Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager Console

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:54:19 GMT

[Quoted] Okay, I'll get the overly-obvious and simple questions out of the way.

-Does your browser have java, cookies, etc. enabled?
[Quoted] -Are you using a popup blocker?
[Quoted] -Is there a firewall or proxy server between your browser and the OMS
and/or HTTP server?
[Quoted] -Can you connect to the OMS via the thick console client, ie. the non-browser-based client?