Oracle Express problems

From: gRabbi <tgrabon_at_op.pl>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:58:56 +0200

Welcome.
It`s my first time on this group and my english is very poorly but i hope you`re forgiving.
Here`s my problem:
Since few days I`m trying to work with Oracle Express Server v.6.3.4. My goal is to create some OLAP Web Application. Could someone answer me for this few questions?:
1. I`m trying to transform data from rational database to Express database using Rational Access Administrator, but i have a problem. I define some variables, and map them to correspondent columns in facts table, but when i use Express Database Maintenance to transform data my variables figures in resultant DB as formulas and are filled with zeros. What have i do to receive variables in destination db ?
2. I have analized Web Agent Sample Applications and read Web Abent help user guide ang help files. But still i don`t know how can i associate express database with server and then how to publish express programs. Here are errors, whitch I receive:
(DBERR01) Database TEST does not exist. - this, when i tried to call program, that uses my test db:
http://localhost:7778/oowa-bin/oowa.exe/ExpSrv634/DBxwdevkit/xwd_init?test/XS_START MXMSERR) TEST does not exist in any attached database. - this when i tried to call my program test (created with OE Administrator) attached with samples db:
http://localhost:7778/oowa-bin/oowa.exe/ExpSrv634/DBxwdevkit/xwd_init?samples/TEST

Thanks for any help.
It would be very usefull some links to examples pages or user guides or some recipe step, how step by step transform rational data to Express and publish express aplication. Salute - gRabbi. Received on Fri Oct 01 2004 - 17:58:56 CEST

Original text of this message