Re: JDeveloper vs Oracle Form

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:50:04 -0700

Krist wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are going to develope something like HR application on Oracle
> database.
> Actually we want to develope in Java, but I know that it will be
> faster to develope in Oracle Form.
>
> What is the benefit of whether using Oracle Form or JDeveloper to
> develope Java application for database application ?
>
> Thank you for your comments,
> Krist

I'm still trying to figure out why you are reinventing a wheel.

But if you are going to the next question is for resale or just for internal use. If internal go with Oracle Forms as it is far faster and less expensive to develop. If for resale go JDeveloper and one of the technologies it supports.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington