changing open_cursor in TOAD

From: dbyy <dbyy_at_nirvana.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:12:26 -0400

[Quoted] hi everyone,

[Quoted] I wonder whether someone can tell me - I'm sure someone can :-) -, why I can change the open cursor in one installation through TOAD and in another install I can't.
These are two totally different installations. One install is Oracle 9.2 (can change cursors) the other one is Oracle V 8.1.5 (can't change cursors).

Same is when I try to change the cursors through SQL*Plus, one is working, the other is not.

I assume at the end it's the installation of Oracle. One install (V 9.2 which is working) I did by myself (default install), the other was installed by someone else (seems to me is a customized install) and possibly not proper installed.

Might be someone can point me to the problem.

Any help much appreciated.

Tkx

Fred Received on Wed Jul 07 2004 - 03:12:26 CEST

Original text of this message