difference between SQl*plus and Sql*plus worksheet !?

From: Inki <inkimar_1968_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:04:58 +0200

Hello,

A Q from a newbee on oracle here.
I do have access to the tool SQL*plus today, the disadvantage there is that I only have one pane/window where my
Questions and Answers are seen, I have seen a tool that you have two panes / one upper and one lower - the questions are raised in the upper and answers given in the lower. What tool is that ?
If I do want to create procedures, which tool should I use ?

Best regards, i Received on Sun Jun 27 2004 - 07:04:58 CDT