Good oracle book

From: Nick Akabude <anick_at_inwind.it>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:49:06 GMT

Please can any body suggest to me any good oracle book to get started as a beginner. However, I have been working with SQL Server 2000 for the past three years and want to begin to learn Oracle PL/SQL - seen it is now predominantly more requested

Thanks and God Bless Received on Sun Jun 27 2004 - 07:49:06 CDT