Re: SQL*Plus replacement available - SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 18:45:12 +0100

JustinCaze_at_lurkers.com says...

> If you recommend a program of a company your are in no way affiliated
> with, to someone who has previously asked for a tool for that special
> purpose it's HELP

I agree - you are either asking for help or giving it - anything else is spam, especially if you are offering a product or service as the OP. If you suggest a product or service which is appropriate to the request of the OP then it is not spam.

It's fairly simple really. However, I think that a good killfile, plus a bit of discernment over who are the real movers and shakers in a group can normally suffice to eliminate most of the rubbish.

Paul...

--
plinehan  y_a_h_o_o  and d_o_t  com
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

"XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
by focusing entirely on how we should do it."

quote from http://www.metatorial.com