Re: Oracle 9iAS R2 - Changing the language

From: Sander Goudswaard <sander_at_example.com>
Date: 26 May 2004 13:51:37 GMT

"DGK" <Ganesh.Kamath_at_in.bosch.com> wrote in news:c8snfe$7v1$1_at_ns1.fe.internet.bosch.com: >> Have you checked the OS "LANG" environment variable?

> No, I didnot check it. Could you let me know the details on how to do
> that? Pls note that I cannot change the "Locale" of the server using
> Windows Control Panel as it affects all other settings.

Oh - is it Windows. And you cannot change it? Then you will have to live with it, as the system default locale is used for the EM language settings.

Sander Received on Wed May 26 2004 - 15:51:37 CEST

Original text of this message