Oracle 9iAS R2 - Changing the language

From: DGK <Ganesh.Kamath_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:48:32 +0530

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have installed Oracle 9iAS R2 on W2K German OS machine. It got installed [Quoted] successfully with two languages (German and English).

However when I access the Enterprise-Manager console through Internet [Quoted] Browser, the screen is displayed only in German. But I want to change it to English. I am unable to find any documentation related with this. I tried [Quoted] changing the registry entry NLS_LANG from GERMAN_GERMANY to AMERICAN_AMERICA. But still the problem exists.

Any help?

regards,
DGK Received on Fri May 21 2004 - 11:18:32 CEST

Original text of this message