Jdeveloper 10g, ADF, LOV for FK in input form

From: Roberto Devo <jdevroberto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 May 2004 09:37:56 -0700

Hi,
I'm working with ADF in Jdev 9.0.5.1; I like it!

Suppose I'm working on a simple .uix file.

[Quoted] From the data-control palette,
I drag-drop empView1 into the .uix design editor as an input form:
http://www.geocities.com/jdevroberto/jdev.png

How do I transform the DepartmentId field into a LOV controlled field which gets values from the DepartmentsView.deptId column?

I found an interesting demo here which sort of addresses the problem:
http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/howtos/10g/adf_uix_lov_ht/ but...
I'd like a very simple pull-down list:
http://maps.yahoo.com/
Notice in the above page the very simple pull-down for country. I'm looking for that kind of functionality.

-R Received on Sun May 02 2004 - 18:37:56 CEST

Original text of this message