Re: Beginners OCI questions (Linux)...

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:58:55 +0200

"Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Azbic.4529$2q2.1355_at_edtnps84...
> Volker Hetzer wrote:
>
> > I had a look but eithr I'm too stupid or none of my questions are answered
> > in there.
> >
> > Lots of Greetings!
> > Volker
>
> Have you looked at Appendix B of
>
> Oracle Call Interface Programmer's Guide
> Release 2 (9.2)
> Part Number A96584-01
I did now.
That answers question 3.
However, I'm still not sure whether it ought to be possible to develop oci applications without the demos installed. So, again, which headerfiles do I have to include and which are included by the examples for exampl'ish purposes? And is the oci.h necessary for non-example programs? Is this documented somewhere? I suspect a mistake in the installation. The docs say oratypes.h ought to be in the public directory, yet it's in the demo directory.

Does anyone have his/her oratypes.h where the doc says it should be? Are there any other headerfiles apart from nzerror.h, nzt.h and ociextp.h?

Lots of Greetings!
Volker Received on Fri Apr 23 2004 - 18:58:55 CEST

Original text of this message