Re: Does Oracle 10g have an equivalent to the previous version's Table Data Editor?

From: tharpa <83433ai02_at_sneakemail.com>
Date: 8 Apr 2004 06:20:50 -0700

[Quoted] Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1081392342.262188_at_yasure>...
> tharpa wrote:
> > Or, to put it another way, is SQL Plus the only way to edit row data in 10G?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Of course not. iSQL*Plus has been available since 9i.
> EOM has had SQL tools for many versions
> And then there are the myriad third-party app vendors that range
> from free to expensive.

[Quoted] So (by your ommission) it sounds like the answer to the question in the subject, "Does Oracle 10g have an equivalent to the previous version's Table Data Editor?" is "no." If this is incorrect, please follow-up. isql*Plus appears to simply be the internet type of sqlplus. What is EOM?

I'm not interested in 3rd party apps at this point.

It is often the case that "of course" is not only not a bona fide "of course," but is actually wrong.

If anyone knows the answer to the subject question, I'd be interested in hearing from them. Received on Thu Apr 08 2004 - 15:20:50 CEST

Original text of this message