How do I process the pl/sql in a Form

From: chris whiteley <chris_at_whiteley-it.co.uk>
Date: 6 Apr 2004 08:00:57 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I want to process the PL/SQL (triggers and local program units) within a form programmatically and do some searching and replacing of the code. This is as part of standards implementation and I don't want to have to go into every forms module and do this by hand.

I have tried converting the form from .fmb to .fmt but the code does not show up as standard text in the .fmt file so I cannot process it like this.

Also I have tried converting the .fmb to a .txt using the Administration/Object List Report menu option. I can process this file fine but I do not know anyway to convert back to the .fmb once I have done this????

Anybody got any ideas? Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 17:00:57 CEST

Original text of this message