Create one record of Multi record

From: Mohammad <mhakimjavadi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Mar 2004 12:49:33 -0800

Hi

I am very new in SQL and I need you help.I have multi record like :

  ID P_CODE
IDNUM1 AA
IDNUM1 BB
IDNUM1 CC
IDNUM1 DD
IDNUM1 YY
IDNUM1 ZZ
IDNUM2 AA
IDNUM2 BB
IDNUM2 CC Now I have to make new table of those record like this :

IDNUM1 AA BB CC DD (one record FOR ONE ID) IDNUM1 XX YY ZZ
IDNUM2 AA BB CC So if the ID has more than 4 of P_CODE I have to generate new record.

Please advise.

Thanks a lot Received on Fri Mar 26 2004 - 14:49:33 CST