DevSuite -- how to, and why ?

From: Lyova <lyova_at_astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:36:26 +0200

good day or evening.

I use OracleDevSuite9i.
My forms run in the WebBrowser (Internet Explorer) [I must specify fields in the Runtime Options : Application Server URL : .....
Path to Web Browser: ...]
,but I want that forms
run such as windows applications.
How can I do this?

         And next question :
During the work I compile some module many times,all is right, and suddenly I see :
<<Error . Can not create D:\ora_saves\VENDOR.FMX.>> Why? I did modify nothing , I used it long time , and all were right .

Thanks.
mailto : lyova_at_astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua Received on Fri Mar 26 2004 - 09:36:26 CST