OC4j and abnormal exit of stm.executeQuery

From: Antonio <dottavio_at_ised.it>
Date: 26 Mar 2004 06:38:15 -0800

Good Morning,
[Quoted] I've a Servlet with inside the doPost() method a connection to a dB, the problem is that is a long query that work ok if launched on the dB with something like TOAD and also works well on (JbuilderX + Tomcat) environment but when deployed on OC4j it happens that during the execution of

      rs = stm.executeQuery(sSQL);
something appens and the result is that the execution go out of the doPost() without passing for the catch() or the finally(), after this the servlet is recharged again.
I can't not figure what is happening, could you help me ??? Thanks

          Antonio D'Ottavio

P.S. : Here's the code :

    ResultSet rs = null;
    Statement stm = null;
    Connection connR = null;
    try {

      sSQL = getSQLSelect();
      Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver");
      connR = DriverManager.getConnection();
      stm = connR.createStatement();
      rs = stm.executeQuery(sSQL);
      System.out.println("WebStampaRERO - after executeQuery" );

}

    catch (Exception ex) {
      System.out.println("WebStampaRERO - inside exception" );
      ex.printStackTrace(System.out);

}

    finally {
      System.out.println("WebStampaRERO - dentro finally" );
      if (rs != null) {
        try {rs.close();} catch (Exception ex) {}
      }
      if (stm != null) {
        try {stm.close();} catch (Exception ex) {}
      }
      if (connR != null) {
        try { connR.close();} catch (Exception ex) {}
      }

}

    System.out.println("WebStampaRERO - dopo sendTemplate" );   } Received on Fri Mar 26 2004 - 15:38:15 CET

Original text of this message