Problem with running TranslationHub

From: Roman Pszonka <roman.pszonka_at_go.art.pl>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:04:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm a complete newbie to Oracle and I need to run TranslationHub tool but I encountered the following problem.

After running this program, it looks OK, but when I try to run any command from the File menu (like "New project") I got the message: "No Database hosts available!
Please use the SQL*Net Easy Configuration Wizard to set one up."

I have installed Oracle 9i Personal + 9i Developer Suite (on Windows XP), however I could not find this Wizard :( I neither found any info about this on the net, nor in TranslatioHub documentation.

Your help is kindly appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Roman A. Pszonka
e-mail: <mailto:roman.pszonka_at_go.art.pl>