Re: Sysload SPAMS Usenet Groups

From: Bib Endum <gd-newsgroups_at_spamex.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:17:01 -0500

[Quoted] "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> a écrit dans le message de news:1075875026.644874_at_yasure...

> Please post an apology and then repost your commercial message in the
> appropriate usenet group which is: comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

[Quoted] Just an idea:

Problem with most of those _at_#?*! spammers, is that they generally use a progam to post to newsgroups, so they really dont give a damn if we are all frustrated. We should start a web site with all company names that spams the newsgroups. That would be a nice project. A kind of black list of spamming companies.

Newgroups/internet users could post company names, company's web site proof (Usenet message/thread) to the black list administrator. If your company can prove that it was illegally blacklisted you could ask the admin to remove it at it's discretion. There could also be a number of "points" awarded to the number of complaints we received from one particular company.

User could search for spamming companies and boycott these.

We have "dophin friendly" tuna, we could have "newsgroups friendly companies" :-) Received on Tue Mar 23 2004 - 23:17:01 CET

Original text of this message